Recently pics, feel free to crush them 2

LuisAugusto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a few new photos, as the last time, I ask for all feedback as possible, thanks in advance:

2559359089_3feecf1c3c_b.jpg

2560083210_b16348ddba_b.jpg

2559352795_f7d1115a38_b.jpg

2567412472_1ca4c70fe3_b.jpg

2567406658_7d51f44251_b.jpg

Wow you suck. Just kidding (you seem like you wanted me to crush you, I am just going along with it.)

Here is my not so professional, but valid-never-the-less opinions

#1 Isnt doing much for me. The sky is blownout and you have lost detail in the blacks. I think it wasnt exposed properly. I like the wide angle feel but your monument is quite tippy and the pulls it out of balance.

#2 I like the idea. It would have been super cool if the man was clear and the car was blurry.

#3 the white sky is again distracting and it seems OOF or too slow of a shutter speed. It could be a fun photo to mess with in editing though...think night time, drinking around a bonfire, dancing in a pow wow...I grew up in a weird place, but thats what it reminds me of

#4 I just wish the drum was in focus, not the belt thingy.

#5 I like this photo. Nice DOF and seems in focus to me. I think the coat isnt totally flattering and cutting him off at the shoulder isnt either, it makes him look narrow and bumpy. But his face seems relaxed and I find that pleasant.

Cool grays man!

I love #2... Looks like it could win one of them artsy-fartsy photo contests. I'd hang it on my wall for sure.

Wow you suck. Just kidding (you seem like you wanted me to crush you, I am just going along with it.)

Here is my not so professional, but valid-never-the-less opinions

#1 Isnt doing much for me. The sky is blownout and you have lost detail in the blacks. I think it wasnt exposed properly. I like the wide angle feel but your monument is quite tippy and the pulls it out of balance.

It was hard to expose, since I use the built in flash to lighted my friend, however, the sky was plain gray anyway, the horizon is a little bit tilt too.

#2 I like the idea. It would have been super cool if the man was clear and the car was blurry.

That exactly what I tried to did, but I didn't measure the correct shutter speed, damn.

#3 the white sky is again distracting and it seems OOF or too slow of a shutter speed. It could be a fun photo to mess with in editing though...think night time, drinking around a bonfire, dancing in a pow wow...I grew up in a weird place, but thats what it reminds me of

He was dancing all over around and the camera didn't focus so fast, so it's out of focus, the shutter speed was quite fast.

#4 I just wish the drum was in focus, not the belt thingy.

Yes, I focused it wrong, I should have use a smaller aperture too because the dancer on the background is too out of focus.

Thank you very much for your help.

Cool grays man!

I love #2... Looks like it could win one of them artsy-fartsy photo contests. I'd hang it on my wall for sure.

Thank you very much!

I agree, last one is my favorite too. But that starbucks one is funny cause his name is on his cup.

Most reactions

Back