Red Faces

It would really help with a picture...it may be because of flash, I never use flash and get better results :)

sometimes it happens that the light is reflected exactly from peoples faces into your camera. The simple bulb that is in every home causes red/orange faces that look rather unnatural. Especially when you set white balance on Outdoor mode and take shots indoors. This hapens with my camera :)

if you are talking about film cameras. The way they design film and promote it as brillant colors etc.... is a disadvantage when it comes to photos of people because high color saturation will result in red skin. I use low contrast low saturation film like fuji reala or film that is specied as being good for shooting portraits or people. Now if you are talking about digital then most cameras have a saturation setting if not you can desaturate the photo with photo shop or another pic editing software.

Thanks guys..

I did not have a photo in mind. Just when I am working - so many people have red faces on their photos... (and a handfull come back and blame us!)

I am talking film, and other people's film. So I wouldnt have a clue about settings. But I assume the majority of their cameras are just P&S. Although - I know I am one that seems to turn out bright red.

Thanks for all your answers :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back