Relaxation!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is the newest edition to my family. My nieces name is emmalyn and is about 8 months old, and she already is knowing how to relax. Wish I could do that everyday again. Thanks for looking.

Emmy.jpg

And one of her little feet.

foot.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Re:#2

the most prominent part of the picture is a completely featureless heel.
toes are cute (even though there are a lot done) but heels are boring.

Re:#2

the most prominent part of the picture is a completely featureless heel.
toes are cute (even though there are a lot done) but heels are boring.

Jeesh! I never even notice these things until you point them out. I need someone like you around to go through all of my photos and tell me how to make them better... Oh wait. That's here huh? :)

I LOVE the bottom of the foot...toes are over done...still always cute...but I like this

Thanks for all the great comments, as which are helping me grow into better photography.

Wish I could relax like that. It's always special & a joy when I get to hold her like last week. Nice capture!

I dont know why, but the vignette bothers me in the first pic. To me, its not needed with the thick black frame, and it darkens the white hat on the top and the feet on the bottom too much, which takes some of the softness away from the subject. But, thats just me and just my 2 cents. To others, it may be nothing to worry about, but its something that stood out to me. Overall, very sweet capture Clark! :)

Most reactions

Back