Repeating Flash mode with Metz AF-1 on D600

darioso

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,
I am trying to use the repeating flash mode with my Metz AF58-1 on D600. Repeating flash mode seems to work fine with the built in flash, but I do not know how to set my external Metz58-1 to do the same thing either off or on hot shoe. I don't know whether my flash supports this mode. Does it have to do with Master and slave mode?
Can someone help?

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,
I am trying to use the repeating flash mode with my Metz AF58-1 on D600. Repeating flash mode seems to work fine with the built in flash, but I do not know how to set my external Metz58-1 to do the same thing either off or on hot shoe. I don't know whether my flash supports this mode. Does it have to do with Master and slave mode?
Can someone help?

Thanks in advance!

It is called Strobe flash mode in the Metz manual. Page 122 in the multi-language PDF, section 5.7

Hello everyone,
Can someone help?

Thanks in advance!

It is called Strobe flash mode in the Metz manual. Page 122 in the multi-language PDF, section 5.7

Thank you so much!~ I appreciate it!

Most reactions

Back