Requests to compose the next challenge - post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This thread is basically to announce your wish to compose a new challenge or assignment.

This way we can communicate when the next one should begin and not end up with more than one active challenge and assignment and/or alternate assignment.

Merely state which theme you wish to compose (Tech, subject or alternate subject).

The one who started the particular theme you wish to compose previously will acknowledge you and it's all yours on a first come first serve basis.

(I would ask that when you compose your theme you use the existing themes as a template of sorts for better understanding for the viewers and hopeful participants.)

Maybe who can get the most detailed shot. Nothing in particular, but something where you are just like, wow look at that detail! Probably a rather close shot. Just an idea.

or a large house. Like the biggest house you can find, or just nicest...?. again just trying to get involved. thanks

I like the idea of the biggest house in the weirdest location. I have found some real gems here in AK because of the very low building covenants. McMansions inside trailerparks

yea sounds cool. I too can go find some huge houses, I mean a ton, it would deffinetly be hard to pick one, but it will be fun. Let's hear some more feedback, I think this would be a good one. Most everyone probably drives by at least one house and thinks they would love to live there.

we could try something like a "pics of your childhood" where you take pics of things/toys/people/places that influenced you as a kid?

just a little rabbit turd of feedback

I like the idea of the biggest house in the weirdest location. I have found some real gems here in AK because of the very low building covenants. McMansions inside trailerparks

There is one of those in Garland Utah. Tons of trailers and then a huge freakin mansion!

I live somewhat remotely almost close to Sun Valley, Idaho, which is where a lot of "stars" like Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and I think Meg Ryan still lives there... So it might be possible to take a drive...:er:

I think it is a cool idea, it's different at least, photos of a house, a house that is "aawww" worthy.

A beauty retouch of a homeless woman.

Yeah but then I'd have to take the photo in the first place, which requires giving away too many cigarettes.

I would like to do one on Infrared photos.

landscape or sunset? Or maybe a story image - where you have foreground, subject, background that tells a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back