TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C as always

_MG_5716edit.jpg

Strong work as always! Not sure if I agree with David's thought about texture in the skin. What are your thoughts?

Love & Bass

I have no problem with the skin and texture which I did not commented. Due to her look (not sure how to describe), you need to be tenacious to face her (as a joke).

Stops just a little short of something I would hang on my wall.

Composition wise and subject wise it does very well the only thing I see that I MIGHT change would be better background/model separation. Particularly I'd like to see the model a bit darker and the background a bit lighter. With the slight bit of playing I did it seemed to work fairly well.

I can see what you were after with the face etc but personally i think the PP went too far, just looks too flat and cardboardy to me. I like the other aspects though such as the background and lighting, although as said above a little more separation may have been beneficial.

The flat "cardboard" effect if I'm reading the intent of the image correctly is it brings an air of aloofness to the model which puts her above people which tends to be associated with being reserved. I may be mistaken though.

Nah i know, you're right.. i see the effect that the OP was going for - It's just not to my taste. The longer you look at it thought it brings on a funny effect, pretty cool in an arty way :)

Thank you! I wanted the focus to be on the eyes, keeping everything else minimal. Thank you again for the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back