mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
revolution8b.jpg

Me to... I just posted a note on another thread about the antique road show and the civil war ear photos that show up there. It is the lack of midtones I think that makes them look old. All highlights and blacks. Anyway thanks I like them myself.

Most of my stuff is show with every old lenses on very old camera frames. I definitely like the effect. Nice to find a type photography I like after all these years.

I should have cloned the circle out. I expect that is my next project thanks for pointing it out. It is more visible here than on my computer

ah you caught me. I don't use strobe light so when the faces are dark I lighten them like I would in a dark room however this time I got lazy and circled it and gammaed the one spot. I thought I hid it but you are too sharp for me.

I'll have to do better nex time

I should have cloned the circle out. I expect that is my next project thanks for pointing it out. It is more visible here than on my computer

the white scarf thing is what they wore back then and yes it looks like that thing they put under the space helmets.

and J you are right when I added the second one the first one was removed by the host. The first one had a halo of light around her head where I gammaed too big and error. Sorry I didnt realize the host corrected the first one to.

Both are just as she looked at the time now. If i still had the one I screwed up on I would stick it back up so you could see what Santos was talking about.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back