Return of speed photography challenge! *Fight Club*

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
A couple Summers ago, I remember doing a set of photography speed challenges that were amazingly fun, and since I haven't gone shooting in a long while, it may be just what the doctor ordered.

Here's how it works:
1. 5 topics are posted at a predetermined time.
2. Participants have 1 hour to photograph those things, edit, and post them in the thread
3. Open voting for everyone else starts on posting, (best for each category, and top points overall) and runs for 24 hours.
4. Winners get nothing.

My question is, who's in for this Saturday afternoon, who wants to make the topics, and, well that's it, really.

This sounds like tons of fun! We do "WIP" (weekend in pictures) projects on another forum I belong to. Recently we did a scavenger hunt that was tons of fun!

Too bad this Saturday I'm tied up @ the firehouse :(

Great idea - but you better set some times (remember we are international here) so give a timezone by which people can set their watches.
or you could run 2 - a european one and a US one?

Great idea - but you better set some times (remember we are international here) so give a timezone by which people can set their watches.
or you could run 2 - a european one and a US one?

I'm up for it, but have to agree with what she said.

then you'll ave seen me beard too! ;)

Ahhh your talking about the TPF Fight Club... we have rules and one of them is to not talk about TPF Fight Club... :p

For those of you who have not been around that long, here are a few links to old fight club threads (theres loads more if you do a search for 'fight club').... some of the links are probably missing now tho...

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42144

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53140&highlight=fight+club

Would be good to see some new ones... have fun!

I completely forgot it was called Fight Club, and that there was a login for it...Does anyone remember the info for that account, or at least who started it, so we can make it official?

Also...If everyone can still do it, I may be out of town on Saturday, so Sunday.

My plan is: 7:00PM GMT (That's 2:00PM EST) this Sunday. Any volunteers to make the topics?

I completely forgot it was called Fight Club, and that there was a login for it...Does anyone remember the info for that account, or at least who started it, so we can make it official?

Also...If everyone can still do it, I may be out of town on Saturday, so Sunday.

My plan is: 7:00PM GMT (That's 2:00PM EST) this Sunday. Any volunteers to make the topics?

Put me down for a yes but I have an autotest in the morning so if I'm not around it'll be because it ran late or I crashed. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back