Rummage in the dress shoot .. and question about handheld projectors

Jaeger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, as I mentioned in my welcome post, I shoot for The White Tie Photography .. Did a "trash the dress" type shoot and thought I'd share.. Lots of images so they're below.

Also, I have a question about handheld projectors. We've been looking in to purchasing an aaxa p2 handheld projector after reading a review on gadling...
Gadling gear review - Aaxa Technologies P2 pico projector | Gadling.com

now, do any of you have experience in using these for like outside of a wedding hall or on a smokers patio? I'm also thinking like slideshow use when we give them the batch of pictures...or even as a gift as part of the package... Just wondering what the quality is on these projectors...

AAXA P2 Pico Projector - LCoS Based Hand-held Pocket Projector - LED Micro Projector

ryjo1.jpg

umbrellabw.jpg

set.jpg

face.jpg

couch.jpg

dump.jpg

hole.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

I like Image #6, kinda reminds me of a fashion shoot. I donno about everyone else but your pictures are too big.

I like 1 & 6
And I don't really know much about projectors as I'm pretty new to photography, but great shots

thank you. Those were actually all taken with natural lighting and built in flash. My sb900 didn't arrive in time for that shoot.

Those are nice pictures indeed, I'm sure they would look great on a projector.

Most reactions

Back