Rural Houses - any comments please

This is a good photo, and I like all the versions, for a different reason with each. Surprisingly, the BW version doesn't rate at the top of my list, which is very strange for me--and I'm already a strange person!

Still, good job!

mysteryscribe said:
And the person who really wants to learn and not rack up "atta boys" wants to see all the possiblities they didn't see themselves. I for one welcome any editing on anything i do. Nobody much does because I'm so damn perfect.

I invite you one and all to come to the alternate techie thread look for retro camera images they are mine just edit your little hearts out. I'll be thrilled to see someone elses vision for a change

Mmmm... I might take you up on that, Charlie... :wink:

Hell i was as serious as my last heart attack....

I would love to see people take the time to look at retro shots, mine or anyone elses, and see what they could do to make them better. It would give them a better feel for basic photography...

When its about the light and dark it becomes very basic and you get to see what's inside you. Not what the camera captured for you to show your mommie...

And it's a good thing I'm not in it for the 'atta boys' lol. I dont just march to a different drummer, no one else even hears the music.

And if it wasn't for the voices, I wouldn't have any friends at all.... Now where is that bell tower...

JamesD said:
This is a good photo, and I like all the versions, for a different reason with each. Surprisingly, the BW version doesn't rate at the top of my list, which is very strange for me--and I'm already a strange person!

Still, good job!

Mmmm... I might take you up on that, Charlie... :wink:
Do it, James! :lol:

Sillkwood: it is a very nice shot. I must say (just personal preference) I like to see these desolate old houses in B&W - it seems to enhance the mood. Next choice would be the muted colors of the desaturated version. :)

Most reactions

Back