Saluton! Greetings From Amish County.

Write Lighting

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. My name's D.J. and I'm from Lancaster, PA. I've been fascinated by photography all of my life, but I never really took advantage of my interest until about 10 years ago. I started out with a Kodak point and shoot in 2005 and quickly found my new passion. I don't have very many photographer friends, so I hope I can join in on some interesting conversations here. ^_^

Hey!! Welcome to the forum!! I live down the street from you!
I'm in Lancaster county too!

Welcome! You can check out the meetup group or your local photography club, and you will meet fellow photographers.

Thank you! I actually have joined some meetups locally on occasion, but finding the time to go is a little rough sometimes. =/

Small world it is. =) I live in Lancaster area but I'm a Berks county girl at heart. hehe

Ah, I've lived here my whole life. Although I feel like my heart is somewhere else. I'm not quite sure where though, haha. =)

Hello from the Harrisburg area!

Welcome to the forum!! I live down the street from you!
1wjfq

Welcome aboard from southern Maryland.

Welcome to the forum!

Any chance you are a fan of Lancaster's own August Burns Red? My favorite band!

Welcome to the forum!

Any chance you are a fan of Lancaster's own August Burns Red? My favorite band!
Sorry, not really big into that genre of music. My friend grew up with the drummer though. They literally lived next to each other and they're still friends to this day. I'm friends with the drummers' brother, the whole family is pretty cool. =)

Most reactions

Back