San Diego....... Large file warning...

Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this hand held on my lunch today. Sun was hot and high, but what can you do. I would have enjoyed capturing this at sunset or twilight, but dont want to stick around there that long. Maybe another day.

This is resized quite a bit. In the original you can see people walking on the street near the buildings...:p

762930223_5Tyi9-X3.jpg

Very beautiful skyline. Great Pano, everything is sharp and has good contrast. Very nice shot/shots. It is too bad the restrictions don't alow a bigger size, because I would love to see the full resolution.

Does the land on the right side curve towards us? How many shots are stitched together?

Thank you! I will put the option up to view the original size on my site.

Yes the land/harbor does come our way and past our point of view, to the right... It was 4 raw files processed in PS.

I think panos are my favorite and that shot is beautiful. Get it printed and stick it on the wall.

Thank you.

I think I want to try and capture this a couple different ways now... Twilight with the city lights is probably next, and something with the Coronado bridge (to the far right) as a focal point.....

Most reactions

Back