San Francisco Ferry Building

ccauton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! Here's a bracketed 3 shot image from my D7100 paired with a Tokina 12-24mm lens; processed in Photomatix and PSE13

Catch me on Instagram: @ ccauton

Have a great weekend!

SF Ferry Building1.jpg

Nice image; it looks like you found a great location from which to do a nice pano. Might be worth going back and trying to capture even more.

Nice image; it looks like you found a great location from which to do a nice pano. Might be worth going back and trying to capture even more.

Thank you, sir! Yes, the vantage point on this shot was amazing. Gotta love them rooftop access connections! ;)

Very Very Nice. Guess it is time for me to learn bracketing and blending multiple exposures...... :)

Thank you, Kind sir! Once you learn bracketing, you'll look at your world in 3 different shades of exposures! hahaha! Enjoy!

Very Very Nice. Guess it is time for me to learn bracketing and blending multiple exposures...... :)

Thank you, Kind sir! Once you learn bracketing, you'll look at your world in 3 different shades of exposures! hahaha! Enjoy!
Yes you bet! Just that, I have not touched Photoshop and Lightroom yet! Ahhhhh so much to learn......
:angry:

Beautiful capture and excellent vantage point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back