Santa Fe (assorted shots)

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C? Sorry for the size. ;)

1. Besides the fact that it's clearly shot out of the back of a car....
1077665110_70eac86f45.jpg

2. My first successful lightning shot. :mrgreen:
1077665100_0febd54c08.jpg

3. Tent Rocks, which is now a national monument. About five years ago hardly anyone but my grandfather knew about this place, and we'd take hikes up to the top every time we visited him. You can see the mountains that separate New Mexico with Texas and the Oklahoma Panhandle, as well as the edge of Colorado. But now when we went, there was a ticket booth, a huge parking lot, and brochures that they handed out. :meh:
1077664972_b7d428ea87.jpg

4. The Rio Grande Zoo in Albuquerque.
1077664530_04c6c3f285.jpg

1077664414_1392902c3e.jpg

Your lightning shot is brilliant:)

The Tent Rocks place looks cool. Nice shot.

I wonder how much it costs to get in? There's parking, and clean restrooms? Snackbar? Souvenirs? Balloons? Actually, I hate it when that happens.

Good assortment here, Emma. I envy you this really good lightning shot! I'm heading towards 50 (in a couple of years but still) and haven't got one and you are 15 and have this! Envy! :meh:

No.

Actually it is :D and :cheer: for you!

And your car must be very, very clean for you to get such a clean photo out of its back window! But those clouds just could not be missed, could they? All I am missing is the flashing blue and red lights on top and also flashing headlights on the car that is following you :p...

nice..............

Most reactions

New Topics

Back