Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So. I need your help.

My job has this program out for 10 days. && its letting the employee's put in suggestions on how to save money. Any suggestion, anything goes. The grand prize is Min $250 - Max $500 and the 5 runner up idea's get a free tank of gas..

I work for a chevrolet car dealership, so help me a little bit. Puh-lease?? I'd love $500. Got any idea's on how to save?

Mine was to tint the large windows so the sun wouldnt warm the room as much and the ac wouldnt have to be cranked up as high...

i need help.... :meh::meh:

don't spend any money, that way you save lots

Swap toilet paper for old brochers.

Save on the heating bill by shutting all the doors and windows and use the heat from running cars in the showroom.

Remove the roof - free light.

Don't order any cars until they're bought. Use 1:18 scale models in the showroom. This will allow you to move somewhere smaller as you'll need less room and the smaller place will be cheaper to run.

Any cars there now already have water in their coolent. That'll provide some free toilet flushes and on Friday drink the anti-freeze for that pre-weekend buzz.

even those it would give me great pleasure to say these, i dont think it would win me the $500.00

Thank you! i needed that! :)

anyone else?

Check available telephone and Internet plans, try to find one that is less expensive than the current one.

Install montion activated lights in restrooms and other areas that are not used 100% of the time

Stop posting in forums and get some work done :p

It's a bit hard to come up with better suggestions without knowing your processes.

Cancel all Contest. Keep prize money.

national wide redundancies across all Dealerships?

That will save them a fortune. I've seen it work before.

Thanks.

these have all helped very much.

haha the idea about keeping the money for the contest does make sense. Why give away money to help save money.

theese silly people..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back