Scandalous - PIC HEAVY

The story is wonderful, I wish the model looked more scared though in the photo as he appears to be screaming at her with his hand raised

I love every single one of these! Fantastic sory!!

Thank you all for the responses. This was by far my biggest project to date, and I think it has really opened my world up, both business wise and creatively. We are currently working on another story - and will be shooting again this spring.

Cool project, great results. I'm just curious as to who sponsored the shoot? It must have a cost a fair bit in time and effort (and money) to get it done - what was the intended final use for the shots?

Cool project, great results. I'm just curious as to who sponsored the shoot? It must have a cost a fair bit in time and effort (and money) to get it done - what was the intended final use for the shots?

Sometimes vendors such as make-up artist, clothing designers, photographers and models collaborate projects like these for free as an intended service trade to help each other's marketing exposure. I see and become involved with these during the slow season usually.:)

But I too am curious about the end product and on how KB funded the project. I think it's pretty darn awesome.

These are really well done. The only one thing that bothered me was the female's expression in #2. It seems very contrived. Other than that, no complaints. Nice work!

nice series, love the mood and setting, and the makeup is just phenomenal. One thing i did notice which was odd was the pistol shooting 2 bullets even though its made to shoot only one.

I sponsored the entire shoot, although the hair, makeup, and models all worked for free. There were a fair number of expenses, including rental fees, and I picked up the tab for lunch for everyone.

Thanks again everyone for your feedback!

K

Most reactions

Back