Schnauzer Valentine

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oscar did not want to sit for photos and I settled on him laying down. I could have waited to the next day to see if he was in a photo mood. I don't force the pups. Quincy will sit for a long time as long as he has a comfy rug or stool.

1. I would have like a little more light in his eyes. Forgot to move the lights.

Oscar Valentine by Cheryl, on Flickr

Quincy Valentine by Cheryl, on Flickr

Last edited:
I always get a kick out of their expressions....especially Oscar. LOL Good Job.

Quick hint, for dogs, I constructed a torsion box big enough to hold a dog the size of Phoebe with room to spare. Underneath are detachable legs that make a sturdy table at waist level. The advantage of the torsion box is it's very light but extremely strong, I used 1/4" for the skin with carpet on top. My back can't handle bending much anymore. Plus it serves well to contain pets. Here's a link to information...

I always get a kick out of their expressions....especially Oscar. LOL Good Job.

Quick hint, for dogs, I constructed a torsion box big enough to hold a dog the size of Phoebe with room to spare. Underneath are detachable legs that make a sturdy table at waist level. The advantage of the torsion box is it's very light but extremely strong, I used 1/4" for the skin with carpet on top. My back can't handle bending much anymore. Plus it serves well to contain pets. Here's a link to information...
Oscar was not amused that day :) I did think about getting a heavy plastic utility stand that the legs fold. It would have to have a board on top because of the waffle weave.

Oscar was not amused that day :) I did think about getting a heavy plastic utility stand that the legs fold. It would have to have a board on top because of the waffle weave.
As long as it's sturdy, doesn't wobble. And has a non slip surface, being up on a table has never bothered ours.

These guys always bring a smile to me - very nice shots.

Good boy, Quincy! Extra Valentine treats for you!

Oscar: we all understand. You just weren't ready for your closeup. :lol:

Nice work as always, Cheryl!

Cute as hell but Ol' Quincy is looking very pi$$ed off("Better keep an eye on those slippers you're fond of.")

Cute shots!
Thanks Jeff!

Cute as hell but Ol' Quincy is looking very pi$$ed off("Better keep an eye on those slippers you're fond of.")
Thanks! He is a mama's boy. The grands nicknamed him the ButtNipper. :lol: An incident when he was a puppy. No one was harmed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back