Second live concert, Possibly my last. C&C please

I was going to comment but I saw the 9th shot and I said "I've seen this before... I KNOW I've seen this before..." and then I looked at the date and saw that this thread is almost a year old. :lol:

You've clearly gotten over your concert hang-ups though, since you just shot another one recently :sexywink: :lol: ...that or you were just bored. :lol:

You do well with what you have in that environment, but why not just try a different environment?

There are many different types of music...and different genres have different style concerts.

Thanks for the kind words! I love it but at the same time it's too predictable and I don't find much of a challenge from show to show. And I feel like I'm just another "kid with a dslr" when I'm there amongst all the other people shooting. Almost like people think I'm trying to be cool lol. I don't know. I'm torn haha

You're doing it wrong. Shoot from the pit.

I think you captured some amazing shots! You can see the emotions in them...
28rzfoo.jpg

^ This one is pretty bad-ass, imo. Although im not sure how i feel about the guy over there by the drums..lol

I was going to comment but I saw the 9th shot and I said "I've seen this before... I KNOW I've seen this before..." and then I looked at the date and saw that this thread is almost a year old. :lol:

You've clearly gotten over your concert hang-ups though, since you just shot another one recently :sexywink: :lol: ...that or you were just bored. :lol:

I hadnt noticed until you said something...:lmao: damnit!

I think it might be a great way of picking up groupies, lol.
Just a thought.
Good pictures for that enviroment. I like them.
atf

This guy is right, its a great way to pick up girls and potential clients.

I shoot a lot of local bands and not so local bands and some famous metal bands coming up.

Keep going man. It might seem boring some times, but you've captured some great photos!

I love shooting at shows, but I venture out of that zone and do other work too.

But I love the feedback I get from the bands, the crowd and the random people that see my photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back