Senior Reps - Class 2015 {large share}

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last February I interviewed some High School Juniors to be my senior reps for 2015. We did a session in the spring and a session 2 weeks ago. They get the 2 free sessions plus 25 senior rep cards/session with their images on them. They get rewards for every senior that comes in with their card, and HUGE rewards for every senior that books a senior session and shows me their card.

I selected from 4 different social groups in the school. Cheerleader, student government, honor society, and my son - auto mechanics/shop so that I could get a large range of coverage.

Here's a sample of what we came up with!

sr%20pics%20%20036-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20%20197-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20%20267-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20%20344-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20%20381-L.jpg

IMG_0004a-L.jpg

IMG_0047-L.jpg

IMG_0084-L.jpg

IMG_0078-L.jpg

IMG_0131-L.jpg

IMG_0141-L.jpg

IMG_0155-L.jpg

IMG_0171-L.jpg

IMG_0179-L.jpg

IMG_0188-L.jpg

Girl #2 is photogenic. She has that kind of look that 'bites' the lens well and I can see why she had more photos displayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like these. Except #13. The pose just seems awkward. All the other poses look really natural.

Girl #2 is photogenic. She has that kind of look that 'bites' the lens well and I can see why she had more photos displayed.

Yes, she was stunning. Of course on the gallery they get to order from, I made sure and show an equal amount per senior. Don't want anyone's feelings hurt, but she was very comfortable in front of the camera, and had some funky clothing which makes for a fun shot!

I really like these. Except #13. The pose just seems awkward. All the other poses look really natural.

Thank you. I agree, 13 maybe isn't the best pose ... especially for a girl in a skirt. I really struggled posing her. She was definitely not overly feminine. I hired a MUA to do the girls make-up before the session, and the girl in #13 didn't like her makeup at all. She just said she doesn't usually wear makeup at all.

Great shots. I'm going with 1 and 6 for my favs.

Katy Perry ish.

Oopsie, had not seen D-sizzle cover that already.

lol yes Katy eats photos for breakfast [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] but c'mon guys I think she looks better then Katy [emoji6]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back