Shoulder Sprite

Yes, I like good ink. I have plenty.

It's a casually interesting shot. Very appealing.

The young people of today seem to like tattoos, I just hope they still like them in thirty years time.....

Youngsters lolz.

There was an issue just last year I think, where a pro tog was sued for taking a pic of a tat and being accused of violating copyright protections.

There was an issue just last year I think, where a pro tog was sued for taking a pic of a tat and being accused of violating copyright protections.
I tried looking this up, but all I could find was a recent case where a photographer sued Kat Von D over a tattoo she did of one of the photographer's photos of Miles Davis. Everything else I could find told me that tattoo artists almost always lose suits against photographers when trying to sue them over photos of their tattoos, because once that work is a permanent fixture on someone's body they lose any say over what is done with it, unless the person receiving the tattoo signed a contract with the tattoo artist stating otherwise.

I tried looking this up, but all I could find was a recent case where a photographer sued Kat Von D over a tattoo she did of one of the photographer's photos of Miles Davis. Everything else I could find told me that tattoo artists almost always lose suits against photographers when trying to sue them over photos of their tattoos, because once that work is a permanent fixture on someone's body they lose any say over what is done with it, unless the person receiving the tattoo signed a contract with the tattoo artist stating otherwise.
You are correct, I was going from my sometimes soggy memory. It was indeed the other way around.

Most reactions

Back