Shout out from the West Coast!

Tbini87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. My name is Travis and I am from San Diego, CA. I am currently living in Chico, CA and attending Chico State. I am a Business major, and should be graduating next year. I bought a Nikon D40 about a year ago for my wife right before we went on a mission trip to Guatemala. We have been taking pictures like crazy ever since! In a couple of months we are going to be heading out on a month long road trip to see 15 national parks (Grand Canyon, Zion, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, etc). I am hoping to learn a lot more about photography before then so that we can get some awesome shots on our trip. I look forward to learning and sharing with every one else around here! Thanks for your time.

Travis

All those national parks, should be fantastic. Be sure to post a bunch of them when you get back, can't wait to see.

Allan

Trying to not get too excited too early but I can't really help it. Going to get to see a ton of different places. It is pretty amazing how diverse even just the left half of the US is. I will certainly get some pics up once we get back and edit them and everything! Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back