showcasing your work

karldenson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Subject: Sharing Photography Work with Clients: What Tools and Methods Do You Use?

Hello everyone!

I've recently started my own photo events business and I wanted to ask how you go about showcasing your photography work to existing clients or prospects.

1. **Websites and Portfolios:**
- Do you have a personal website or portfolio to showcase your photography work? Which platforms do you prefer and why?
- How do you organize and categorize your work on your website to make it accessible and appealing to potential clients?

2. **Online Galleries and Portals:**
- Are there specific online photography galleries or portals that you use to display your work? How effective have they been in reaching a wider audience and potential clients?

3. **Social Media:**
- How do you utilize social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to showcase your work to clients?
- Do you have any strategies for engaging with and growing your audience on these platforms?

4. **File Sharing and Cloud Storage:**
- Do you use cloud storage services or file-sharing platforms to share high-resolution images with clients? Which ones do you find most reliable and user-friendly?

5. **Printed Portfolios:**
- Do you still use traditional printed portfolios to present your work to clients? How do you design and organize these portfolios for maximum impact?

6. **Online Collaboration Tools:**
- Are there specific collaboration tools you use to gather feedback and work closely with clients on projects?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and insights.

Happy shooting!

Karl

Number 5...........I'm a film shooter. Color is printed here at my work in a lab and BW is printed in my darkroom.

I use these albums to display my work to a client, they come in 26 different sizes. Amazon product ASIN B0000AE68P

Most reactions

New Topics

Back