Simple Butterfly

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I saw this little bugger flying around my mom's plants in the backyard...he finally landed on a leaf for about 30 seconds for me.

I just wish i had a better macro function on my camera :(
I think i might invest in the adaptor so i can use lenses on my S45 and get a better macro lens for it.

butterfly.jpg

-Dan :)

You did all right; nice DOF field here. :D My main problem with the image is that it's a bit too green, overall. Just a tad blown out on the highlights on the right wing of the butterfly. But it's nicely composed and very sharp. Not bad at all. :D

i definately agree that it's too green... i wish there were flowers or like a brown fence behind it or something...but oh well, i can't tell him where to land :)

also, on the blown out comment, that's just becuase it was around 1pm with direct sunlight... so it was kind of hard to avoid that.... i'm just glad the whole thing isn't blown out too much :D

no it's not too green. It's just as green as it should be, imo. :) And I really like it. And about macro... I'd like to see the whole butterfly in focus... not only his "head" but although it, that's wonderful shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back