Sit.... Stay.... Good Dog!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone who's ever trained dogs before, knows that amazing feeling of friendship and trust that the dog puts in you.

My sister was training our puppy the other afternoon and I took some photos because they were just connecting so wonderfully! (ok so I may sound like a crazy woman to those who don't have dogs,,, but those who do will understand)

Also, anyone who's ever tried to train a Jack Russel will know they're just a pain in the butt! But ours, Sooty, is just a gem! :lovey:

My sister and sooty.
Sooty-Obediance-looking-up.jpg

Sooty concentrating on my sister's hand signals.
1429c55c.jpg

Have a great sunday everyone! :hug::
~ Vicky.

*evil laugh* Mwa hahaha... no actually, it was I who made that signature for her! hehehe. So be careful of boogers!

haha... MD I'm surprised you would even open a thread posted by me with the hint of a dog in it, after the last dog incident I posted and subjected your eyes to. :shock:

well, yeah, dog penis isnt something I normally open up and take a gander at, but hey, I thought to myself...why not this time?

needless to say, I wasnt pleased.

and no, i wasnt jealous either :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hahaha! Good thing you weren't jealous... coz he didn't have any family jewels left in that other photo coz we'd just had him snipped. :lol:

that poor poor dog.

manhood gone, and then you start taking pictures of it...I think I would have taken a chunk out of your ankle. :)

I'm a dog owner too, so I understand! :mrgreen: I've got retired racing greyhounds though. I don't have the patience or energy for a JRT!

Wonderful pictures. You definitely captured the emotion. :thumbup:

being a dog trainer.... I really appreciate these great shots. I especially love the 2nd one. I can actually see your sister? holding up her hand to get the puppy's attention and you leaning over to snap the photo in the puppy's eye - very neat... good luck with the training.

wow Vicky! I understand you perfectly :D:D:D wonderful pictures!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back