Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys

I spent some time today updating my site with my best shots. Took quite a while as I told the story behind the photograph. Here is a sample page I did today: www.photographdublin.com/section108650.html

Considering doing the rest like that eventually. What do people honestly think? Just keep a thumb nail gallery or give more info about the shot and keep more quality then quantity on the site....

Feedback welcome.

Well here is my two cents. I think that if you are trying to get customers and people who want to hire you they want to see a large quantity of good images that will help them secure the decision to spend money on you. If you are trying to sell prints or just get some street cred (lol) then I would add more descriptions so people can feel the photo more by knowing the full story of the subject. My recommendation would be to include the descriptions but dont have them be so long. You are giving details about why you were there in my opinion i would just say the things about the subject like the guy playing the guitar just say he is an amazing guitar player... and not the stuff about you shooting some frames off and what made it a good shot.

In the short:
-Keep descriptions but cut down on the super specific stuff.

Most reactions

Back