SL 202 improve auto focus for low contrast subject - is there a manual focus option ? or a firmware upgrade ?

offbohan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, it's an old autofocus inexpensive camera. but for my needs it's a workhorse. My 2nd one. trying to take photos of old family prints to share with family; low contrast print is a problem.
I see the autofocus shifting with 1/2 press and I see it focus well for about 1/5 of a second then it ends @ a less well focused home. I saw a review of this camera that mentioned that it has
a manual focus; I can't find it in the op. manual. Is there manual focus? Any other suggestions to improve my situation ?

Yes, it's an old autofocus inexpensive camera. but for my needs it's a workhorse. My 2nd one. trying to take photos of old family prints to share with family; low contrast print is a problem.
I see the autofocus shifting with 1/2 press and I see it focus well for about 1/5 of a second then it ends @ a less well focused home. I saw a review of this camera that mentioned that it has
a manual focus; I can't find it in the op. manual. Is there manual focus? Any other suggestions to improve my situation ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back