Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...Alison and Santino made me think of this...since we have such a diverse group here, why don't we have a discussion of slang words and phrases and what they mean...or slang that we just think is weird/stupid/overused and the like.

Here's one I always thought was stupid...when someone says "she's all that and a bag of chips". I don't wanna be compared to a bag of cooked potatoes!!!!!

You know what's worse is that to explain what that means, most would use another slang...

It means she's got it going on.

She's a hottie.

She is a really reallly good looking woman.

hobbes28 said:
You know what's worse is that to explain what that means, most would use another slang...

It means she's got it going on.

She's a hottie.

She is a really reallly good looking woman.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so right! Or, how bout, "She's phat!" (Pretty Hot And Tempting) I hate that one!!!!

I guess it is...Hobbes' post explains what the term means.

There are about a scabillion slang words to describe someone that is good looking.

Okay, so why is "fine" just like "okay" in normal terms, but when said like "Damn, that girl is fiiiiiine" it's so much more.

That line is from Dave Matthews btw.

Emphasis on Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine - a guy will say it just the way he'd say "dayuuum!" I guess a guy wouldnt point out a girl thats just okay :LOL:

Maybe we can get Chad to define "Cheeky" for us :p

Karalee said:
Emphasis on Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine - a guy will say it just the way he'd say "dayuuum!" I guess a guy wouldnt point out a girl thats just okay :LOL:

Chad IS the definition of cheeky! ;)

okay here is one that I've heard around campus...

"bootylicious" as in "She's so sweet and bootylicious."

I can grasp what they are getting at but huh?

photogoddess said:
Karalee said:

Chad IS the definition of cheeky! ;)
:LOL: That was my response before I read your post ;)

Most reactions

Back