Sleepy

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SleepyGoose.jpg

c&c always appreciated :)

Nice detail and composition. Its a litle dark right below the head but it has black feathers so that is unavoidable and makes no differnce really. I've never really found one sleeping like that. Nice shot :thumbup:

Thats a great catch, its something i've never seen either !!

Dean

Wow, can't believe that a whole week went by with this image not getting a single comment. I'm glad photo28 brought it back from undeserved oblivion :)

I enjoy it a lot when I see a photograph that captures an animal with a facial expression that we normally associate with humans. This is of course one of them. Super bonus points for not overexposing the whites on the neck while still getting plenty of detail on the blacks (feathers and beak). Thanks for sharing!

photo28 said:
Nice detail and composition. Its a litle dark right below the head but it has black feathers so that is unavoidable and makes no differnce really. I've never really found one sleeping like that. Nice shot

deanlewis said:
Thats a great catch, its something i've never seen either !!

Thanks :) Him and his friend were resting, but the rest had their heads on their backs like normal. This guy was different.

invisible said:
Wow, can't believe that a whole week went by with this image not getting a single comment. I'm glad photo28 brought it back from undeserved oblivion :)

Eh, this have been slow on the forums lately, it seems. I just take it that it wasn't exciting enough to elicit a reply :)

invisible said:
I enjoy it a lot when I see a photograph that captures an animal with a facial expression that we normally associate with humans. This is of course one of them. Super bonus points for not overexposing the whites on the neck while still getting plenty of detail on the blacks (feathers and beak). Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back