Snap Of My Friend + Flower Closeups.

AudioInjectedSoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hi

I'm new to this forum, I'm not anywhere near pro like all of you, and I don't have much money, so I'm stuck on a 2 megapixel camera. I try and make the most I can out of it I guess. So yeah, here come the pics I guess.

JungleTashcontrasted.jpg

SexyPictureContrasted.jpg

FlowersPrettyfyed.jpg

ViewFromRoof.jpg

YellowFlowersAltered.jpg

Please CC them, I'd like to know how well I've done with them and such. Some of them aren't in their natural resolution as I've had to host them on photobucket. -.-

Cheers.

-Steve-

Welcome to the forum.

I think these are pretty good photos, defiantly up to par around here. If you want some serious C&C, put the photos in the Critique forum...one photo per thread.

Try to keep the image size down around 600x400 so that it's easy for everyone to see on their screens.

Hope to see more in the future.

Nice work , and welcome to the forum

Just a note about the solo shot of your friend. She is too engulfed by the background which makes the background distracting. The leaves on the head are not really necessary as we get the point with the other leaves. When incorporating the surroundings with your subject like that, you may want to be a little more subtle on its use. Of course, take this just as an opinion as it may well appeal more to others.

I really like the couples shot. The pose is cute and the expression on her face has a sneaky quality to it. I also like the addition of the leaves in the background.

The shot of the buildings in b&w has too many neutral tones which makes it appear cluttered. Of course it may be the subject itself. This is as compared to the flowers which are brighter and show better separation.

Overall, your photos are promising to excellent and show that you have a good eye for composition.

Share some more.

welcome to TPF, these are nice shots! do'nt underestimate your abilities and equipment, just keep shootin!

Thanks guys! It's nice to get some feedback on taking photos, as I haven't really got any yet, Yeah, I'm really into photography, and always take ages taking pictures to get the composition right, maybe a little too long :) Yeah, I just went out and took some shots of my sister, editing now, I'll post one up in the critique forum later.

Thanks!

-Steve-

i think you have done a great job...i really like the third one and the fifth one....
and personally, i liked the one with the vines...it fits her expression....and shows alot of creativity on your part....so do what you want, and show your own talent...! dont worry about rules, and take every negative feed back with a grain of salt... ( i think your doing great!!)

Most reactions

Back