Snerd's Super Rockin' Deals of the Decade!

snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm wanting.......... no, I'm NEEDING, the new Canon 100-400 mark II lens that recently came out. The only way I can do it is to sell my crop stuff. Everything is in good-to-great condition! I don't use it much anymore since getting my full frame 5D3. Everything was bought brand-spanking new at Amazon over the last 2 years, and has served me well since deciding to learn photography. I kind of don't want to see it go, but go it must!

I'll add pics as fast as I can. I don't have any feedback, as this is the first time I've sold anything on here. I'll accept PayPal only........... my account will be 'Verified' in 2 days. I've included the PayPal fees in the prices, instead of adding +3% on the listings. Shipping is from Oklahoma, of course! I've looked at many classifieds sites the last 2 days, at similar or same items I am listing, and I am certain I am offering very fair prices on these items. If you have any questions, ask here or in a PM. Thanks!!

Canon EOS 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera Body Only - Very Good Condition 9/10 - Shutter Count from EOSCount at only 6,095 clicks!

Price.... $579

Canon BG-E7 OEM Battery Grip for the Canon EOS 7D - Excellent Condition 9.5/10

Price.... $82

Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens - Very Good Condition 9/10

Price.... $618

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - Very Good Condition 9/10

Price.... $438

Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon - Very Good Condition - 9.5/10

Price.... $618

*** In case there is someone that might possibly want to buy everything, as a combined purchase, I will make you a VERY good deal! $2100 takes it all! I'll pay shipping and throw in an extra Canon battery, and also a Hoodman Glasses Model Hoodeye Eyecup!! Don't be shy........... step right up!!!

Thanks for looking!

ETA: Everything has original box, manuals, cables, and if I can't find the CD, you can download the software on Canon's site for free. Mine would be over 2 years old anyway.

ETA: All lenses have original Canon lens hoods, both end caps and lens covers.

ETA: yes, battery charger with 7D.

Last edited:
7D BackScreen1.jpg

7D Box1.jpg

7D NoGrip.jpg

7D TopScreen1.jpg

7D TopScreen2.jpg

7D w-Grip1.jpg

Notice on the back LCD screen, that I put a screen protector on since day 1. It looks as though the "adhesive" has oozed just a little on the left side. Strictly a cosmetic thing, it doesn't affect the operation in any way. I started to remove the screen protector and clean it up, but decided to leave it and let the buyer decide when it's received.

Next up.................. the Canon Grip!!

Last edited:
Siggy-1.jpg

Siggy-2.jpg

Siggy-3.jpg

Siggy-4.jpg

Siggy-5.jpg

Siggy-6.jpg

This Sigma lens has the nice carrying case, along with both end caps, hood and lens cover.

Adjusted price on 7D to reflect $100 lower than refurb on Canon's site.

Gonna have to call Kathy for advice............ she sold all her stuff in a few days!!!

Sorry, peeps. In the time since posting this, I've decided to just keep it all for now. I might re-list later, who knows?! I'm in the middle of moving too, which is going to be a big hassle trying to keep up with this on a couple of boards. It's getting packed away as we speak. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back