SNOBS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boborone- please cite 5 recent threads of so-called trash talking.

Wanna bet he pulls up my comments? :)
Why not, since you're usually involved. :lmao:

And no one needs to spend any time pulling up threads with trash-talking. I can name a couple from the last 24 hours, but why bother? This is how threads get derailed. ;) Leave it alone.

Involved? Yes.. and not always the only one! Just sometimes the most vocal! Funny.. I get a lot of private mail saying people agree with my "tudes"... and giving my likes for it. Wonder why that is? :)

Huh?

And I guess it's more trash talking and being sarcastic to valid inquiries when you could just point the guy to the right direction.

I am not obligated to do so, am i? I am not paid! I don't win trophies! I don't get gift certificates!

I help who I choose to help.. and they are normally very happy with that "help".

The ones I am usually rude to, snarky to, and sarcastic to... are the "bought a camera last week, going PRO today" types... hopefully you don't fit in that category! ;)

I certainly don't! Remind me not to ask you AAAANYTHING! HA

Huh?

And I guess it's more trash talking and being sarcastic to valid inquiries when you could just point the guy to the right direction.

I am not obligated to do so, am i? I am not paid! I don't win trophies! I don't get gift certificates!

I help who I choose to help.. and they are normally very happy with that "help".

The ones I am usually rude to, snarky to, and sarcastic to... are the "bought a camera last week, going PRO today" types... hopefully you don't fit in that category! ;)

I certainly don't! Remind me not to ask you AAAANYTHING! HA

Sure! Got any good "tat" pics? :greenpbl:

Why not, since you're usually involved. :lmao:

And no one needs to spend any time pulling up threads with trash-talking. I can name a couple from the last 24 hours, but why bother? This is how threads get derailed. ;) Leave it alone.

Involved? Yes.. and not always the only one! Just sometimes the most vocal! Funny.. I get a lot of private mail saying people agree with my "tudes"... and giving my likes for it. Wonder why that is? :)
Those aren't the only PM's you get. :) Wonder why that is?

I think this thread's run it's course, guys. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back