Snowy owls sorry Barb

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice set Jr

All are really nice - I think 3 & 4 are great. Don't think I've ever seen a snowy much less photograph one.

All are really nice - I think 3 & 4 are great. Don't think I've ever seen a snowy much less photograph one.
Thank you don't normally see snowys on trees but today we saw three on trees but saw 8 in total today

Wow, I've always wanted to see one of these in real life. I never see too many owls period. I live in Idaho and one night there was one outside of my window. Basically killed me knowing it was there but that I couldn't see it (let alone photograph it) I saw one owl once in the wild, it was a dead barn owl in Arizona :( beautiful captures!

Great set Jr, would love to see these, but we don't have them around here. I know its difficult with all the snow, but your WB is slightly off, I personally like the 'warmer' WB in 4, but the others are probably closer to reality. This is one of the areas where I struggle in as well, as I can't seem to get the result I want when I use the 'eyedropper' in LR.

Wow, I've always wanted to see one of these in real life. I never see too many owls period. I live in Idaho and one night there was one outside of my window. Basically killed me knowing it was there but that I couldn't see it (let alone photograph it) I saw one owl once in the wild, it was a dead barn owl in Arizona :( beautiful captures!
Thank you i may be able to check one site for sightings around where you are if you would like

Great set Jr, would love to see these, but we don't have them around here. I know its difficult with all the snow, but your WB is slightly off, I personally like the 'warmer' WB in 4, but the others are probably closer to reality. This is one of the areas where I struggle in as well, as I can't seem to get the result I want when I use the 'eyedropper' in LR.
Thank you number 4 i did not adjust the white balence/temp 3 and 5 i adjusted it

Great set Logan!

Thank you i may be able to check one site for sightings around where you are if you would like

Thank you number 4 i did not adjust the white balence/temp 3 and 5 i adjusted it

That would be so cool! I'm in Idaho Falls, ID

Most reactions

Back