So Cal sunset

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not going to lie, I almost peed in my pants trying to position for this shot. These two are rock climbers so they have no fear of height at all.

_D6C9094.jpg

Very nice. What area is it overlooking?

The sunrise was amazing today. Wish it was a Saturday instead of Monday. I would have pulled over.

Darn, I still should have pulled over. Isn't that what cell phones are for???? Crapola :(

All I can say is WOW!!!:Hail.sml:

Beautiful! I've gotta I'm a little jealous of the subjects. Someday I'll convince DH we need to do some couples pictures! You'll fly to CO for that right? ;-)

Beautiful! I've gotta I'm a little jealous of the subjects. Someday I'll convince DH we need to do some couples pictures! You'll fly to CO for that right? ;-)

I actually travel inter states quite a bit for work ;) Whenever you two love birds are ready... holla at me :D

I actually travel inter states quite a bit for work ;) Whenever you two love birds are ready... holla at me :D
Well you know, I'm ready whenever. Dh's response will always be maybe next year. Lol.

great image and quite a scramble to get it, as above "wow"

Most reactions

Back