So this happened

Wow! Your pedicure looks great!!!

*tongue-in-cheek pedant hat on* Doesn't look like her foot to me! So it must be a manicure! Be a different way of wearing an engagement ring on her toes! *as you were*

Congrats, Barb!
Lol I didn't even catch that. I can assure you the ring is not on my toes!

And thank you.

View attachment 123706
I'm engaged! Can't post it on Facebook until all the family knows. We've known each other 22 years and this is our second round. He chose a Past,Present, Future ring because it fit our story. Wedding sometime next year.

Sweet. Congrats. Got the perfect wedding gift picked out for you already. It's a snowshovel - that's been painted to look like a snapping turtle.

:)

View attachment 123706
I'm engaged! Can't post it on Facebook until all the family knows. We've known each other 22 years and this is our second round. He chose a Past,Present, Future ring because it fit our story. Wedding sometime next year.

Sweet. Congrats. Got the perfect wedding gift picked out for you already. It's a snowshovel - that's been painted to look like a snapping turtle.

:)
You would not believe the words I am calling you right now.

Congrats, Barb. Life's a lot better when there are two of you sharing things. I got lucky. The lady who shares my profile photo, and I are going to be celebrating 33 years of married life next month. Really nice ring. As for winter weddings, my middle daughter had one a year ago, and it went brilliantly - we're still dancing. Anyways, congratulations and I hope you will have the happiness and contentment you deserve.

Congrats, Barb. Life's a lot better when there are two of you sharing things. I got lucky. The lady who shares my profile photo, and I are going to be celebrating 33 years of married life next month. Really nice ring. As for winter weddings, my middle daughter had one a year ago, and it went brilliantly - we're still dancing. Anyways, congratulations and I hope you will have the happiness and contentment you deserve.
Thank you. And congrats on 33 years! I agree life is better with someone to share it with. He's an amazing man and has shown me over and over recently what I have to look forward to in sharing my life with him. He's funny, articulate, and goes out of his way to make me smile every single day. I'm a very lucky woman in that he chose me to spend his life with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back