Some color street photography

mattcantsk8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some photos I shot while back home on spring break :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My response to these is the same as my response before.

These are photography in the street, but beyond that, don't show me anything that is particularly interesting or unusual.
They seem essentially random shots.
There has to be something that you see that you capture to show to the viewer.

I can't pick out what you thought was interesting or unique that you wanted to show the viewer.

Sorry,

I think there might be something interesting in the last one. Is it cropped to bring out what you wanted? Does it work better in color? Or would a black and white treatment emphasize the elements that caught your eye? I don't get the point of #1 or #3 at all, but I think the woman with the dog(?) might have been a keeper if you framed it to show the scene with the pet, and not have lost some of her feet. Are you shooting too quickly? Not comfortable being that close to strangers? Maybe a longer lens would allow you the time to compose the photo you want to find in the scene. I find a wide angle useful, because I don't have to be pointing at the subject. Also, the articulating screen is often useful, as I can be looking away from the subject while the lens is pointed at them.

Most reactions

Back