Some feedback please..

bullshark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please feel free to critique, edit as you see improvements, whatever.. Thanks!

Just a few..

1792028136_3cab249f29.jpg

D Makin faces..

1806977898_6bd70f10a7_b.jpg

Taken at work.. Closing time..

1802054858_01197bafec_b.jpg

Moms get well flowers..

1795068797_83b24ce17f_b.jpg

Green orby thing on the ground..(Really just wanted to mess with counterbalancing)...

1795907472_753cefe856_b.jpg

Beautiful trees..

1810566502_81ff0b6f8d_b.jpg

Halloween Pumpkin head..

1810560342_113209ef8d_b.jpg

My other baby..

This is just a few that I would love to get some opinions on.. I have some more added every day at my FLIKR page.. Also full size photos for editing can be found there..

the only one that really catches my eye is the one of the trees, which is rather surprising because normally that type of photo is very cliche. the rest of them, I kind of find the subjects and angles a bit too predictable.

hmmm, ok.. maybe think outside the box more? Noted.. thanks for the feedback!!

I am sure that the motorbike enthusiasts will like the photos of "your second baby", mostly so the very sharp and clear close-up. Personally, though, I must admit that car, bike or plane photography don't grab me as much ... as they would grab my husband or son, maybe... must be a think about being a female or so???

OK, that said, I find once again that flash and flowers are two things that just do not go together (in my mind), there are too many too sharp shadows and the light falls away too fast and ... ok. I myself don't like it.

I like the photo of that funny shroom in the woods, but would have cropped it way closer in pp in order to lose most of the blurred and glittering part in the background.

My favourite here ALSO is the one of the trees with the sun shining through - remind me of photos I took the other day, myself, and I doubt mine are as good.

Funny pumpkin head, nice DOF there.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm starting to work on my creativity a little bit.. With the pictures I have taken so far (the ones posted here and on flickr) my ultimate goal was to get to know how to use a camera and experiment with settings.. I have had it for about a week now and I feel like I have a pretty good idea how to use all the controls and what each setting does to affect my picture. Now I'm going to start to try to incorporate that into some more creative shots..

LaFoto: Girls are into bikes too!

Bullshark: Love the Zx-10! I'm hoping to get a 636 next year :D

Oh, not to tread on any "Yamaha_gurl's" or any other girl's toes who like bikes (such as "hamburger" on here ... or not "on" of late, but she's my best friend and MUCH into bikes!!). Oops. I know there are also girls who like bikes and bike pics. But --- erm --- well. I don't. Not quite so much. No. But that is just me and only me.

I like the shot of the green orb and the trees, nice colours and perspectives..I am into bikes, but the positioning of the Kwaka leaves a lot to be desired regarding background and exposure. Some nice afternoon light in an open area with a clean background, now that would look good.

Most reactions

Back