Some more of my pictures, age 14

canonnite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not liking the architecture-ish shots due to timing. Try for an evening or morning when there's a nice blue light in the sky, with some less harsh light.

I'm not liking the architecture-ish shots due to timing. Try for an evening or morning when there's a nice blue light in the sky, with some less harsh light.
will do, thanks for the tip!

Visions. Great. I think the best one of your series.

First, go to all sizes and go to like large and copy the link at the bottom and put that in your post. This will have your picture in the thread unstead of clicking on the link. It's much easier to respond when all you have to do is scroll up instead of pulling up each link.

It'll be

On to the other pictures, as I said, visions is superb. Great concept and works wonderful in black and white.

The first three: Zephyer, the theater and the diner don't do much for me either. As stated, try a later lighting. It's called the last hour and some other different names. Basically, it's approximately the last hour before the sun sets (duh!)

First time trying this type of photo seems like a snapshot. Works good in black and white so it's not as distracting but cool concept none-the-less.

The sunset picture, last one, is not all that great. Seems as a snapshot and is very crowded with all of the trees. When you're shooting the sun - especially at sunset - you don't want to have that many distractions. Since this is a sunset picture, my eyes are first drawn to the sun, then right to the powerlines and then I notice the clutter.

Hope this help. It's only true CC from me.

Keep shooting!

~Michael~

First, go to all sizes and go to like large and copy the link at the bottom and put that in your post. This will have your picture in the thread unstead of clicking on the link. It's much easier to respond when all you have to do is scroll up instead of pulling up each link.

It'll be

On to the other pictures, as I said, visions is superb. Great concept and works wonderful in black and white.

The first three: Zephyer, the theater and the diner don't do much for me either. As stated, try a later lighting. It's called the last hour and some other different names. Basically, it's approximately the last hour before the sun sets (duh!)

First time trying this type of photo seems like a snapshot. Works good in black and white so it's not as distracting but cool concept none-the-less.

The sunset picture, last one, is not all that great. Seems as a snapshot and is very crowded with all of the trees. When you're shooting the sun - especially at sunset - you don't want to have that many distractions. Since this is a sunset picture, my eyes are first drawn to the sun, then right to the powerlines and then I notice the clutter.

Keep shooting!

~Michael~
dude thank you so much for the tips, im gona retake all the pictures one day soon closer to sun down, and yeah the sunset one is unneeded i think i might delete it

It'll be

Keep shooting!

~Michael~
dude thank you so much for the tips, im gona retake all the pictures one day soon closer to sun down, and yeah the sunset one is unneeded i think i might delete it

Anytime. Don't delete pictures! I wasn't saying that. We all learn from our mistakes. Unless you're running out of HDD space, just keep them. Look back at them in like 6 months and see how far you have come in photography.

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back