Some Night Shots...C&C

twoloosescrews

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well this is my second post on this forum so.Went out thursday night with my fiance' about 2:30 in the morning took some shot, it was snowing and everything had a coat of snow. Anyways these were my first shot in about 4 months.
1)
DSC_0107.jpg

2)
DSC_0110.jpg

3)
DSC_0121.jpg

4)
DSC_0123.jpg

5)
DSC_0123-1.jpg

6)
DSC_0126.jpg

7)
DSC_0134.jpg

8)
DSC_0138.jpg

9)
DSC_0138-1.jpg

10)
DSC_0174.jpg

11)
DSC_0174-1.jpg

12)
DSC_0187.jpg

slightly Edited:

I would adjust your white balance setting unless you were going for the yellow hue in most of the photos.

number 2,3,10 are definatly my favorites, there really good =) there a bit grainy but not bad. iso setting probably coulda been a bit lower on the camera. um number 7 isnt bad, but theres a bit to much going on in the picture. otherwise the shots are great.

^ lol. and watch your horizon. a couple are crooked. otherwise good photos

Thanks Everyone, yeah the white balance was off, I will pay more attention to that next time, and also mabye play around with the iso_Overall I was happy with the out come on most shots. I really need to practice my editing because I really have no clue how to edit, none of these were edited except for doing the border.

10 is good. Like it. I like 3 as well, but if I was good at PS I would clone out the cameras on the lightpost and maybe clean up some of the extra footprints on the ground.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back