Some Photos - C&C please

barfastic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, i finally took some shots with my camera, and i wanted to ask you guys what i could do to make these pics better. im still trying to figure out all the settings on my a350... (Click on images for larger version)

I dont have Exif data for this specific image. These are my all time favorite shoes... ADIDAS stan smiths originals. gotta love how comfy they feel. :p

This is a picture of my sunglasses (yes i know they are dirty) but i like how the left lense curves the ledge they were sitting on.

This third picture is quite interesting. I was chaning some spot lights in my room, and i realised they made a nice xolorful spectrum on the ceiling, so i tried to capture both the bulb and the rays on the ceiling.

EXIF Data
Camera Make: Sony
Camera Model: DSLR - A350
F-Stop: f/8
Exposure Time: 1/20 sec.
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 55mm
Max Aperture: 4.97

This shot was taken from my POS (Sony W300) but im almost 99% sure i will able to get another chance at such a photograph tomorrow. So i want to make sure i get it right or better this time (i dont have a polarising filter atm, so i hope glare wont be a problem) using my DSLR.

thanks in advance :D

no comments or criticism? :(

Being so small, its a pain to have to click on each one, go to the imageshack site and view them from there.

1- this one can do with alot more contrast if you are to keep it in black and white. I also don't find the picture that interesting. If it was closer in or further out to get the whole shoe, that might work a bit better.

2- Interesting perspective, might be worth having something interesting in the background.

3- I do like the lighting alot in this one. Although there is a bit behind the bulb that is a bit distracting.

4- Probably one of the better ones of the set. Love the colours, but there is a slight window glare. Nice job though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back