Some pics at the zoo

Reaction score
Ok ive seen some of your guys pics at the zoo, and these dont come nowhere near them since im definenetly not as good and since im 13 dotnt have much experience....or good zoom :p (or equipment in that matter)

This bird at the pond, and i loved its beak so i took a pic

IMG_1924.jpg

This is a croc..or alligator..i never can tell i know it has something 2 do with the teeth...but uh..oh well!

IMG_1926.jpg

These are two 2 year old lions, who are apparently brother and sister and i thought this was very cute

IMG_1962.jpg

A peacock...these things were just roaming around the zoo..it was kinda cool

IMG_1959.jpg

A flamingo drinking water

IMG_1903.jpg

BRACE WITH ME ONLY A LITTLE MORE!!!

The cute siblings in a diff position

IMG_1977.jpg

and a close up of the last position...

IMG_1963.jpg

ONE MORE!!

IMG_1979.jpg

I have more like of tigersw and snow leoperds, and i didnt think they were the bes.t..oh and rhinos..and more flamingos...and other animals..like one more close up of the lions..cept closer...if you wanna see them just say!

I think you have some really fantastic photos there. As good as any others I have seen. I love the one with the lions sleeping, the one lion with his head all drooped over the side of the rock.

I love taking pictures of animals, and I think a lot of it has to do with capturing the animal's character. I think you have done really well in that area. The colors of the birds are amazing.

It's hard to believe you don't have a zoom because you really got in there and captured those shots.

Great Job.

The colors in the peacock photo really stand out for me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back