Somewhere Only We Know: Keane
Let Go: Frou Frou
Slow Hands: Interpol
Am I wry? No: Mew
Thoughts of a Dying Atheist: Muse
11:11 : Rufus Wainright
So ALive: Ryan Adams
Matinee: Franz Ferdinand

Most of you I know will think, "Ive not heard of half of these people" but believe me, you won't be disappointed. These are my current heart crunching songs.

List yours here please. Only list songs that are going to make us wanna leap into paintings and poems without our shoes on.

Thrice--staring at the sun

Modest mouse--float on

Story of the year--anthem of our dying days

md

I’m all over the place on the music I listen to, mostly country, classic style rock bands (the old timer or new group with that sound) and a little folk

Anything from Owain Phyfe or Cantiga who some time record together as the New World Renaissance Band

Ben Kweller – The Rules; he has two albums and they both ROCK

Heart Of A Jealous Man - Cherry Bombs/Vince Gill

The Back Of Your Hand - Dwight Yoakam

Star Room Boys - Cocaine Parties; they also have two albums the first one is the best, but it out of print

I'm a jazz musician, so my tastes are probably jaded, but there's 2 songs outside of jazz music that give me goosebumps everytime.

Soul Cages - Sting
Sina - Djavan (Brazilian singer, songwriter)

There's a lot more, but those come to mind right now.

oriecat said:
markc said:
A Shoulder to the Wheel - Bel Canto

LOVE that song... I've got that whole album somewhere, I need to bust that out and try it out again...
Whoah, cool! I don't know many people who know of them (you're the second, and the first lives in Norway :p). I have everything by Bel Canto (except their latest) and Annelli's solo album. A couple of them are Norwegian imports from said friend. I got majorly hooked after hearing Shimmering, Warm, and Bright on the local indie station here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back