sony a65

Preschool teacher huh? I could've called that.

Congrats, and yes pictures please! I was going to buy an a77 but instead received a Canon as a surprise gift, thus changing my brand loyalty forever!

I still dream about that viewfinder sometimes...

Could've called it huh? And how is that? :)

Yes I've gotten some really nice ones. But they won't load! It keeps saying upliad failed! Wth!?

Omg! I lose that many from my desk...in my preschool classroom.....in a few months it seems! At least they are only the really gnarly Walmart pens not collectors items!

I believe I will just stick to collecting pictures of any and everything I can get a picture of!

I need a good daily photo challenge!!

I could sit behind my camera all day every day.....as long as I'm not the one in front of the camera....ick don't like my picture taken at all....odd huh?
Finding a subject to shoot is always a challenge for me when I am not out with the family, sometime I will just walk at home looking for something interesting to shoot. On the weekends I cant wait for the family to go out and then its camera happy time :)

Finding a subject to shoot is always a challenge for me when I am not out wishth the family, sometime I will just walk at home looking for something interesting to shoot. On the weekends I cant wait for the family to go out and then its camera happy time :)
I shoot flowers!!!! That was what I shot for almost two years before I started practicing with people....my.mom has them printed and framed all over her house....but shes my mom so shes a lil biased ha ha ha

I will shoot anything that's still long enough and even try with those that aren't

I

Finding a subject to shoot is always a challenge for me when I am not out wishth the family, sometime I will just walk at home looking for something interesting to shoot. On the weekends I cant wait for the family to go out and then its camera happy time :)
I shoot flowers!!!! That was what I shot for almost two years before I started practicing with people....my.mom has them printed and framed all over her house....but shes my mom so shes a lil biased ha ha ha
I

Flowers are extremely difficult to effectively shoot beyond the basic snapshot level. They are often in the wrong location, hard to isolate, and with a busy background. It is also hard to come up with a creative viewpoint or unique approach to shooting this familiar subject. Avoiding the cliché, boring, flower snap shot is a real challenge.

I

Flowers are extremely difficult to effectively shoot beyond the basic snapshot level. They are often in the wrong location, hard to isolate, and with a busy background. It is also hard to come up with a creative viewpoint or unique approach to shooting this familiar subject. Avoiding the cliché, boring, flower snap shot is a real challenge.
Totally agree, I was in botanic gardens in Chicago and there were so many amazing flowers, I took lots of pictures and most were pretty standard and even the nice one were not that impressive.
Flowers are by nature beautiful and interesting and to find the right angle and lighting to turn the picture from "nice" to WOW is truly a big challenge.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back