Sooo much food!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ahhh... I can hardly breathe! I am so full (I was going to say stuffed but didn't want to sound too funny to our Aussie friends :lol: )

Six course meal! ::sigh:: The best part was the Aussie wine, the Shiraz I mentioned on a different post: McLaren Vale 2001 Footbolt Shiraz

Anyone had this wine ever?

Hope ya'll had your tummies satisfied tonight. :wink:

Yep Miti , we either say 'stuffed' or 'full' lol ... so ya safe to say either laddie ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to ya's btw :thumbsup:

Oh and I've never tried that wine .... have seen it around though. Might buy a bottle. I tend to like light , fruity /sweet wines ( white ) ..... so whats this wine like ?

man.

we had turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, green bean casserole, peas, candied sweet potatoes, rolls... there were only 5 of us, for cryin out loud! :shock:

then my sister made this dessert with angel food cake, cream cheese, coolwhip and strawberries. sort of a strawberry shortcake/strawberry cheesecake-ish thing. i hate angel food cake (it's like chewing on a dry sponge :puke:), but this was pretty damn good.

and somehow, any time you get me and my mom and sister into the kitchen cooking with each other for a holiday, the topic of conversation ALWAYS turns to sex. always. and my sister (older sister, by the way) gets all embarrassed/grossed out and my mom and i get a huge kick out of it.

then my sister was throwing marshmallows across the kitchen into my mouth. and for some reason this caused my mom to yell "you're both sick, twisted bitches!!" at us. later, when i told my dad what she'd called us he turned and stared blankly at me for about 15 or 20 seconds and said "........ and?"

god, i love my family. :LOL: :bounce:

Luminosity said:
Oh and I've never tried that wine .... have seen it around though. Might buy a bottle. I tend to like light , fruity /sweet wines ( white ) ..... so whats this wine like ?

Lumi, it's a superb Shiraz, which is by nature a bit more on the sweet side than other reds. It's got an 'oily' feel to it, so it's not a light wine by all means. But once you have a glass, the second one becomes a 'must have'. This wine earned some big prizes and medals here in the US, one of them being Best Wine of the Year.

Try it, you will like it. :D

voodoocat said:
Can you believe there was no fricken deviled eggs at thanksgiving dinner!

Bummer! We made some for Wed night, finished them and have a whole plate still in the fridge :)

Mitica100 said:
Luminosity said:

Lumi, it's a superb Shiraz, which is by nature a bit more on the sweet side than other reds. It's got an 'oily' feel to it, so it's not a light wine by all means. But once you have a glass, the second one becomes a 'must have'. This wine earned some big prizes and medals here in the US, one of them being Best Wine of the Year.

Try it, you will like it. :D

Pfft.. if it ain't rum, it ain't down my gullet.

Most reactions

Back