Sooooo, what about LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
"sooooo what about LSD"....
I never thought 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' , was one of the Beatles songs. Is that what we are talking about ?

I would not buy another car without LSD.

The el camino isn't ugly. It's mullet-tastic!

Wait. What? The DMC-12???

It's almost like a bunch of businessmen in suits wrote this list.

Ridin that train... High on cocaine... Casey Jones you better... Watch yo speeeeed

I never thought 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' , was one of the Beatles songs. Is that what we are talking about ?

Actually NO....not according to John Lennon it was not a drug related song although that was a popular concept.

What are you all talking about? Do people still drop acid? I thought that died out long ago. Oh the stories.

Actually NO....not according to John Lennon it was not a drug related song although that was a popular concept.

What are you all talking about? Do people still drop acid? I thought that died out long ago. Oh the stories.

Well the supposedly tamer marijuana based thread got locked, so I guess SOMEBODY figured it would be a good idea to kick it up a notch. Lol.

As for Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, sure both Lennon and McCartney swore up and down it had nothing to do with LSD at all. It was supposedly based on Alice in Wonderland.

Of course for most of the time they were writing songs back then they were stoned completely out of their gourds anyway, so honestly who knows.

I mean it's hard to take anything at face value from the song writing team that gave us such Shakespearean style prose like "I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo g joob."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back