Photos NOT OK to edit
...but here are more bugshots :mrgreen:
#1 Im still trying to find out wth this is
Park150.jpg

Park151.jpg

Park152.jpg

Park153.jpg

Park154.jpg

#6 Pretty cool to see that the ants didnt kill this one but tried to herd it back to some point.
Park155.jpg

Park156.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Never sorry to see "more bugshots" from you Daan.

Amazing details in all. The ants are really cool.

I always like your bug shots, although there is something about number 3 that i am not keen on-maybe the crop with all that blue sky? I dont know.

I really like the ants hearding, I like it when a person captures something a bit unusual

ANyways nice pics

is #1 maybe some sort of shield bug?

Great set again, #5 sticks out to me

Very cool Daan! #3 is actually my favorite. Adding to what Rachelsne said, I think that it would look nicer to crop off some of the blue on the right so that the bee fills up a bit more of the picture. But wow, amazing details on all of them! #5 is very neat too.

EDIT: I just felt the need to add that I'm a complete amateur when it comes to photography, so my comments are just on my opinions of composition. So take what I say with a grain of salt.

I was going to say #3 is my absolute favorite! Wow, talk about consistancy. Beautiful shot and composition. I wouldn't change a thing.

#1 is totally weird.

#7 makes me feel like the bug is sitting there saying im the sheriff in this town. Eyes remind me of sunglasses

those are great
what was your body/lens setup?

Wow! Emotional bugs! Daan, you're outdoing yourself!

1. Timid.
  2. Butch.
  3. Awesome Daan Bug.
  4. Awesome Daan Bug.
  5. Awesome Daan Bug.
  6. Playful, Curious.
  7. Bummed out.

Neat-o!

lmao. #7 does indeed remind me of aviator glasses.
You have a good day meow...
#3 is my fave just as it is. I think the blue gives a lot of impact to the image. If there were clouds I probably wouldn't like it as much.

What lens are you using for this? great shots.

I'd rather beg for forgiveness than ask permission;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back