Spamalot

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fellow Monty Pythonians, I do hereby relate my good fortune to thou, my loving knights who say Nih. Next week, I, the watery tart with a sword, may or may not be looking on the bright side of life in unison with the actors in the musical Spamalot in downtown Toronto. Despite all of us likely singing along on our theatre crusade, keep in mind that I am not an individual.

In English.

Next week, I'm going to see Spamalot, the Monty Python musical in downtown Toronto. The Broadway version was a smash hit, and though it's a different cast I've heard nothing but good things for this one. Don't even to pay for tickets either, thanks to my parents. Can't freakin wait.

GoM said:
Fellow Monty Pythonians, I do hereby relate my good fortune to thou, my loving knights who say Nih. Next week, I, the watery tart with a sword, may or may not be looking on the bright side of life in unison with the actors in the musical Spamalot in downtown Toronto. Despite all of us likely singing along on our theatre crusade, keep in mind that I am not an individual.

Stewie, you're a nerd. A big one, at that. But have fun! :)

Haha

On second thought, let's not go to TPF...it's a silly place, if only a model

You want nerdy, I actually have the Monty Python soundtrack! It's got the music from Life of Brian, Quest for the Holy Grail and some of the original sketches. It's got my favorite "put in in perspective" song- the Galaxy song. Or is it the Universe song. See, I'm not nerdy enough to remember the exact title. Although I do know the words.:blushing:
My favorite line:

"Remember when you're feeling very down and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on earth":band:

duncanp said:
i wonder what spams more, a european member or an african one...?
Neither, the members from the midwest of the USA spam the most (Corry for example!)

GoM, it's an amazing show. You're gonna laugh your butt off. And the fact you don't have to pay for the ticket is a real bonus.

Duncan, that 'ditty' is brilliant.

Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv

Make sure to bring your herring. Chop down the biggest concession stand you can see!

lostprophet said:
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv
Thanks for that....I always wondered about the correct spelling.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back