Special Assignment at the Air Base

the_martyr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm a first year photojournalist student and I am doing a photo essay at Trenton Search and Rescue Air Base in Canada. I will be mostly shooting people working indoors and from what I've seen from the first visit they use florescent tube lights inside the buildings. I was wondering if anyone could contribute any advice for me technically or artistically, as I am still quite new to using my camera and photography in general.

Here is my flickr photostream so you can see my work and hopefully tell me where I can improve on or what worked.

Flickr: Mark Tarnovetsky's Photostream

I am using a D90 with a 17-35 2.8 nikkon lens.

please post a couple about 1-4 of your favorites. Most people aren't going to click on your link. If you're not sure how to post a picture it's at the top of the beginners forum. GL
tj

You must have a leasion on base ask them to talk to the image section, they will be help you with shooting on base. Are you going to have a chance to fly with the SAR techs?

I would look in to getting you hands on a flash and a longer lens. When you shoot in a hanger there will be diferent types of light it will be hard to shoot.

haha I'm afraid of heights but I would go if I had the opportunity. Im going to be shooting people doing their jobs up close, although theres always the chance my situation could change..
the only flash i have is my built in flash, i also have a telephoto 70-200 4-5.6

Most reactions

New Topics

Back