Special Moment

There is nothing sweeter than a little hand tucked in yours :thumbsup:

what a great shot... i love the whole idea behind the hand holding...

Linda, one day soon, you will hold his hand, as he gets ready to walk down the aisle... believe me, it happens too fast..!!!

great great shot....! love the soft look to it..

it always amazed me how tightly my son held my hand as a small child. Now, at the ripe old age of 10 ... I rarely get any hand holding from him, unless he's trying to 'help me across the crosswalk' ... like an old lady ...

that is one shot you will certainly treasure for a lifetime and pass on to him when he has a child with tiny hands ...

aprilraven said:
what a great shot... i love the whole idea behind the hand holding...

Linda, one day soon, you will hold his hand, as he gets ready to walk down the aisle... believe me, it happens too fast..!!!

great great shot....! love the soft look to it..

Please, please don't say that. I start crying when I think about either my boys going to kindergarten. :cry:

Calliope said:
I know the photo is a little blurry... I was trying to capture a special moment with one of my boys. I still liked it though so I thought I'd post it anyway :D
I think everything works good here. It gives it a soft, secure feeling. Nice shot.

This is a very relaxing photo. I like the soft feel of it. It's a priceless photo Calliope, and very soothing. Now... get a frame. 8 )

Calliope said:
Please, please don't say that. I start crying when I think about either my boys going to kindergarten. :cry:

i'm sorry, its just mine is 6 weeks from turn 20 years old... and have been thru all the "steps" of growing up...and cried, sniffled or just turned away...its so fast, they grow and mature so fast...
love on them every day....and enjoy them...i dont mean to make you sad.
i swear...please, pardon.... its just the ramblings of an older chick wanting to be back in your shoes....!! ;)

What a great image. I really like the emotion you have capture here. Well done Calliope:thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back