Spies On The Wing

I really enjoyed your pictures. What kind of a lens did you use? Were they still alive?

Awsome...really great shots there and very good details.
Well done.

I was going to say they looked like big bugs - 30cm across is definatly big!
What I really like is that you have managed to keep that feeling of size with the shots - these moths look big as opposed to looking small in shot!

Awsome...really great shots there and very good details.
Well done.

Thanks!!! :D

oh, really cool bugs you found there. I really like #6, looks great :)

Hehehe... #6 was one that decided to sit on the windshield and check us out for about an hour. :D

Thanks for the comment!

I haven't seen any from you in a long time... Am I just missing them or have you taken a break for awhile?

I was going to say they looked like big bugs - 30cm across is definatly big!
What I really like is that you have managed to keep that feeling of size with the shots - these moths look big as opposed to looking small in shot!

Yeah, I was taken with the size of these... Like, maybe a worm-hole to Earth some millions of years ago opened up and these guys were sucked through. :lol:

I appreciate the compliment! Thanks!

I haven't seen any from you in a long time... Am I just missing them or have you taken a break for awhile?
The bugs are going away since fall/winter is coming. So i just stopped taking pictures for a while. Now the zoo season is coming, but you allready noticed that :mrgreen:

Ah... I see. Doing a bit of calculating. ;)

And, yeah! I sure did notice! Those were some great images. I don't have the lens for animals - maybe I'll do buildings or some more mold or something (till me getz me a replacement fer me D2X kit.) :D

The second one looks like a hairy worm with wings. =(
*shudder*
I think you did a good job at capturing texture. My favorite one is the first photo. =)

Thanks Twig!!!

Yeah #2 does look like a cross between a beatle and a slug with wings. :D

#1 there, is hanging upside-down on an overhang in front of a convenience store out in the middle of nowhere. Which is where all these were taken actually.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back