Sport's photos (different sport for a change)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are mainly for LittleMan, for he knows about the sport my daughter is practising, which is neither playing ball, nor skateboarding, nor mountain biking, but swimming.

The first two were taken in summer during a training lesson in the open air pool in Oldenburg with my CanonEOS500N (on film - scanned, hence the poor quality of the scan), but with good light and my "object" in focus.

The other three were taken on Tuesday through the window of the indoors pool where she practises in winter (Oldenburg, not her home club), without flash, hence not so good technically (photographywise - her butterfly technique is very good!). All the last ones are crops from much larger pictures, all taken with my new Canon PowerShot A95 digital camera (listen carefully!):

Sabineschwimmt2.jpg

Sabineschwimmt.jpg

SchwimmtrainingOL.jpg

SabineSchmetterlingVonHinten.jpg

SabineSchmetterVonVorn.jpg

Thanks LaFoto!
I really like these, I'm glad you posted some more of your daughter!
Photography wise... the first and second both have really good colors and composition!
I am convinced that your daughter is the best swimmer in the world(I could never do anything like that!)

Thanks again!

And thank YOU for the comments.
Yes, I know that the last three are poor - technically. But I could neither change my position, nor could I enhance the light (by using the flash, for example) since I was photographing through a window.
She'll swim a competition on this weekend and I might be able to get some more and better ones. Though only those taken in the open air and daylight turn out BEST.

Wow, first and second have great colors! Your daughter appears to be very talented, swimming is a challenging sport!

#2 is awesome! swimming definately is a tough sport and it looks like she has it down well :thumbup:

I am a really bad swimmer... lol

I think by the time I was 7 years old I had only been in the pool once... :lmao:
I lived in Germany at the time.

Most reactions

Back